Strategy
Pic small

I often encounter this question from the owner that interested in "Renting / Selling" their property.

The one million dollar question that I encounter is "What is your strategy to Sell / Lease my property?"

Not sure any other GURUs here had encounter the same questions, but I would like to hear from the floor if you are an agent, What is your strategy to sell / lease my property?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

The one thing most owner who do their own marketing... how do we offer something "premium" which the agents cannot offer?

If offer lower rental, will definitely spoil the property market.

More freebies?

307988 277857705557864 1942731477 n small

@Henry,

These days, one of the most effective ways to reach out potential candidates in marketing has always been education. Create a platform and do some sharing sessions on the subject matters that you are trying to promote. 

When it comes to property, it involves a lot of money. And this is never teach in school nor text book. Do some market research with the analysis data to support your presentation. Then you implant the ideas into the target audiences. 

Once you are done with the presentation, you start selling your product. Knowledge of the product is essential, hence, it will effectively promote the agent themselves as well as the product at the same time. 

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@imronaldsoo thanks for sharing

S  16a085 small

(This post was removed by PropSocial administrator due to inappropriate or spamming content)