Cyberjaya
Pic small

If happened that I tell you there are still some unit left in Cyberjaya

Freehold -- Low Cost -- below 200k -- 850 sq ft -- inclusive of 2 parking lot (5 storey walk up apartment) 

Would you be interested? or you feel that cyberjaya is already packed with property this type of property is not worth investing?

The story behind these available unit is very very long and grand-mother .... if you have interest in it then let me know... (oh not to mentioned.... you need to 10% upon signing S&P no early bird nor anything)

SHARE THIS TOPIC

061  img 5963 small

Which property is this??? Low cost apartment, I assume? Subsale? Well-maintained? 

Pic small

@Mag... not  really sub-sale, you will still be signing the S&P with the developer lawyer, the story goes back 3 years ago... where during the launch, there is a sudden hold on the project.

This project had resumed now and all the buyer started to sign the S&P with the developer and since it is under HDA the project also started and progressing very fast... quite near to MMU.

The one I have on hand is due to owner withdraw from purchase... so I still have a few unit on hand :)

bear in mind it is low cost Selling at RM150k + RM27k for 2 parking = RM 177k + some misc fee..

You will be surprise on how the property is being built :) quite an impressive engineering work for low cost property (fast, and less headache)

061  img 5963 small

Hmmm sounds very very tempting..... and too good to be true. Haha :D

Pic small

got time i bring you there...

my own unit S&P also signed already ... but the bank that approved the loan is only UOB cause 2 SNP (not many bank do dual SNP)

and only salaried worker would be approved as you know UOB mah

061  img 5963 small

What is dual SNP? How does that work?

Pic small

1 S&P for the house 

1 S&P for 2 parking space 

but to many bank they have the perception 1 loan account only tie to 1 S&P
thus for this case it is a bit complicated... some choose to just pay cash for the parking space.. 

Other would go for UOB for Loan as they are the only bank for this project that allowed the parking S&P to be place into the loan account.

061  img 5963 small

Oh wow, thanks for sharing! I didn't know you can actually get a loan for parking space! I would rather pay for it :P

V  f1c40f small

Hi Ronald, can you PM me your contact number?

Thanks.

P  2c3e50 small

If it is low cost house, is there any income criteria on purchaser? Normally low cost unit is around 650sf only, this is 850sf?? freehold or leasehold? Anyone can buy?

Pic small

@Bagata 

Hi Vincent,

My Contact is 016-3946138

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 

Hi PNK,

Well since this is not a govt unit so the unit is 850sf / FH / yes anyone can buy

Pic small

@Mag 

Magdelin, there comes a golden question...

You need to standby 10% of SNP Deposit of 150k + (27k for the parking)

cause the parking already built ... and foundation already done.

V  f1c40f small

Thanks Ronald (:

Pic small

@Bagata No problem :) 

Wishes you a great day ahead...

Gym small

i am interest it, pls sent me detail.

cktay74@yahoo.com

Pic small

@cktay74 

Hi CK, this is not a developer unit in the first place, I am just helping a customer of mine to get his transferred out due to he is no longer qualify to owned the said property (as he had converted to be a Singaporean Citizen)

P  2c3e50 small

Good price. Is there any other apartment at that price range in Cyberjaya area? Topaz apartment?

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 are you referring to Topaz Apartment @ Jln Dengkil? that would be a little far from Cyberjaya for me lah.

based on JPPH transacted price 816sf (FH) apartment is just selling between RM 130 - RM 148k 

Will probably drop by to check this apartment out when i visit Mitsui Outlet Park next week :)

P  2c3e50 small

Yeah, a bit far 20 mins away.

Pic small

Have a couple of inquiries on this project. 

I would suggest the public to check with the developer to see if they are releasing any cancellation unit for grab. 

Ivy s cover photo small

Hi, Ronald

Which development is that & possible to advise the name of God developer. 

Thanks

Ivy

Pic small

@IvyChong 

Hi Ivy, SymphonyPark @ Cyberjaya 

Please bear in mind this is a low cost apartment and you cant compare it with those high-class condominium in Cyberjaya 

P  2c3e50 small

Probably it shouldn't be called low cost ... it is actually an affordable housing scheme

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 but in the order form that they signed few years back it is priced at RM 120k and for new unit due to regulations etc new signage of S&P will be priced at RM 150k, not much new low cost apartment that is selling at this price nowadays... 

and as discussed, when studying the architecture and material that they are using to built this unit, it is really categorized as low cost material (as per my construction background friends opinion)

P  8e44ad small

Good day Ronald, do u still have any unit on ur hand right now? thanks

Pic small

@shauntps the unit i have belongs to an owner that had been converted to Singaporean citizen and no longer qualified to sign the S&P, this would require transfer of order etc etc.

Ivy s cover photo small

Hi, Ronald

We can only buy from existing purchasers and there is no more units available from developer's side?

Thanks

Ivy

Pic small

@IvyChong as mentioned earlier you can check with the developer office, there are cancellation unit available for sale :)

I am just helping out the customer to ask around...

James bond craig junio2006 small

But what's the catch though? I am sure there must be a hidden catch behind it?

Pic small

This project was recently revived since a 3 years on hold due to licensing issue.

So if there are still developer cancellation unit you can purchase accordingly.

It is just a low to medium cost walk up property which is only 5 to 6 storey high.

low ceiling, and it is built using IBS not masonry concrete bricks.

Feel free to go to Cyberjaya to check it out.

P  2c3e50 small

Any latest news on this project?? How is the progress in the site?

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 Mr Pan, the project is on-going... as my colleague visited the site last week.

I planning to visit the site this week and take some photo :)

P  2c3e50 small

Ronald, please share the photos after your visit. TQ.

Dsc 3421 small

hi... ya still have.. also SOHO at south of kajang just 210K only can own the modern property with 29 type facilities....

P  2c3e50 small

Ronald, recent visit to the site, hardly any progress .... luckily

Img 5409 small

@imronaldsoo near to any mrt? 

Cover profile small

so whats new on this project? still on progress? 

P  2c3e50 small

Don't see any progress ... probably abandoned again

Own dp small

If there's any at that price now. I think should be a hot cake.

Img 5409 small

@JohnL agreed with u. 

Signature 28 logo  custom  small

@ Ronald.

OMG. 5-storey-walk-up apartment?

Does it not have a lift?

Img 5409 small

@domng 5 storey walk up apartment without lift still acceptable. 

@6011_3531_5354 

What does the property development regulation say about lifts in high rise building?

I thought 4 storeys and above, should have lift. :^)

Img 5409 small

@domng 5 levels is not high enough. 

I personally would not buy any property higher than 4 storeys without a lift. Only thing great is better view. And the top floor have chances of roof leakage!

Img thing small

Dominic, it's a regulation in Malaysia that anything more than 4 floors MUST have elevator. Those 4 floors with no elevator are most likely low cost flats. 

65648440 2406793556070448 9165628430648082432 o small

@imronaldsoo thanks for sharing